The color brown represents the ripening or maturing process as that of the advanced Tae Kwon Do student whose techniques are beginning to mature.
The following are the required basic fundamentals necessary to test and pass the next belt exam.
Rolling Drop Kicks
Swing 360º Katana Kick
Cheat 360º Shuriken Kick
Jump Spin Crescent Kick
One Step Sparring
+10 Advanced One Steps
13 & 14
13. Grab opponent’s wrist with either arm, swoop other arm over both opponent’s arm and drop down. Elbow to head.
14. Bring arm between opponent’s arms, grab opponent’s wrists from inside, twist (slowly and carefully) until tap out.
Taegeuk Chil Jang
Taegeuk Chil Jang represents a mountain, meaning firmness and rigid. Unmoving and everlasting.
Starting in Closed Stance
1. Frog Jump, Landing in Closed Stance Again.
2. Split Kick, Land in Closed Stance
3. Pop Front Kick (Left)
4. Pop Front Kick (Right)
5. Pop Side Kick (Right) (Turning Left)
6. Pop Side Kick (Left) (Turning Right)
7. Pop Round Kick (Right), Pop Back to Front, Kihup
8. Pop Round Kick (Left), Pop Back to Front, Kihup